Minor fire guts Presidential Villa store

A minor fire incident was recorded yesterday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the presidency said in a statement.

“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises”, it said in the statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” it stated.



Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook
Loading...

Post a comment

0 Comments