Man Utd Mention The Only Reason They’ll End Jadon Sancho Transfer Pursuit

Man Utd Reason End Jadon Sancho Transfer Pursuit
Manchester United are not giving up on their summer transfer pursuit of Jadon Sancho despite Borussia Dortmund insisting that the winger will remain at the club.

Although Ed Woodward seems willing to spend before the new Premier League season, he isn’t keen on Sancho’s price tag, which is upwards of £100m.

According to The Sun, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side will only call off their pursuit if Sancho tells the media that he has his heart set on another season at Dortmund.

The 20-year-old was asked for his thoughts about the transfer window earlier this summer, and he insisted that he is only focused on his performances on the pitch.

“I love playing with this lot. It is a special bunch. We’ve got some special young players coming up,” he said.

“I’m really happy to share the pitch with them and guide them. I was once in their shoes, playing with the seniors, I am happy for them.

“I joined when I was 17. Some of the lads are the same age. I’ve been there and done that.
“I can guide them in what’s good and what isn’t. I can hopefully motivate them as well.”

That came after Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc issued a firm statement over the former Manchester City youngster.

He had said: “Jadon Sancho will play with us next season,” Zorc said at a press conference on Monday.

“The decision is final. I think that answers all the questions. Last summer we adjusted Jadon’s salary to match the development of his performances.

“So in context, we had already extended his contract until 2023 back then.”
Follow us on Google newsTwitter and on Facebook
Loading...

Post a comment

0 Comments